The Children’s Movement of Florida is kicking off “Dream Prizes”, a statewide promotion. This is a great opportunity to win some amazing prizes (listed below), while raising money to support The Movement’s 2012 legislative agenda and action plan (details to be announced the end of October).
We need your help.
We have 8 major prizes. A ticket is $25 – you choose the prize (or prizes) you’d like a chance to win and will also automatically become of Member of The Children’s Movement of Florida.
• A 7-night Royal Caribbean International getaway for two.
• Two American Airlines round-trip business class tickets to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
• A three-year new-car lease on a Honda Civic from Brickell Motors.
• Publix groceries: A year’s worth ($6,000).
• Florida Marlins 2012 tickets, signed memorabilia and a dugout experience.
• Miami Dolphins club-level tickets, field passes and entrance to LIV Sun Life Stadium.
• Romero Britto “Children Of The World” limited-edition serigraph.
• Family adventure: River Ventures manatee encounter and ZooMiami.
The major objective of the citizen-led, non-partisan Children’s Movement of Florida is to inform the political, business and civic leaders, and the parents and people of this state, about this issue – and encourage them to make the well-being and education of our children our highest priority, including in the way we invest our public resources.